Monday, November 8, 2010

Another hard night...

To say we feel under attack tonight is an understatement! I just ran downstairs to write this blog because we are so desperate for prayers. I have had a rough day, Chris is beyond exhausted in every way, and Eliana is feeling ALL of this. Lord, have mercy! I feel so much guilt right now. I feel like such a failure as a mom and as a wife. She has been screaming bloody murder for over 2 hours. I have rocked her...I have sung every song I know...we have prayed over her...Chris is now trying to calm her little body down. She is beside herself. I know she's exhausted. I know she's tired of being passed around. I know she doesn't understand why I'm in bed and sick. Lord, how much longer?? I hate watching her hurt. She throws herself on the floor in hysterics and really seems like she's trying to hurt herself. I love her so much. Chris loves her so much. She is hurting! Please pray. Please pray for Chris. Please pray for me and my body. I just can't take much more.

Love y'all,
Lindsey

6 comments:

  1. Father in heaven place your peace and rest on this sweet family! May tonight be a restfull,pain free, guilt free,loving precious night! May you heal your precious daughter in your time, gitve her times of joy and rest in th midst of dealing w/ this yuckieness! May they feel your comfort tonight from their toes to there heads! I love these precious 3! Amen and much Love, heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, know that i am keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for your family...sending much love and prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you now, hoping she found some sleep last night, and you both were able to rest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, I am praying for your family!!!

    Love ya,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always in prayer for you, Chris and Eliana. Love...Dad

    ReplyDelete