Saturday, September 25, 2010

My little sunshine...



I can't wait for the day where I can run around with her and play!! It is so hard watching her play from my bed or the couch. She keeps saying "momma's tired". YEP...that's an understatement! Please be praying that the Lord would protect her little heart during this...it is so hard not being able to be the mom I want to be. I am so thankful for her little smile and laugh...and this girl loves to sing!! She sings non-stop.

Love y'all,
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. So, I don't know you really at all. I know I have met you probably several times. I am a leader of a group of now freshman girls in the Foundry.
    For some reason tonight, I stumbled upon your blog. Honestly, I think God led me here. Believe me, I am not one to write to people I barely know; however,upon reading this, I immediately broke down. This is so much my prayer every day.
    I get it. To have my son know I am too tired to play with him breaks my heart. To have so many "maybe if mama feels better" is hard.
    I have been struggling with a mysterious chronic illness for the last 10 years. Only in the last year with the help of an amazing doctor have I begun to find a few answers, though no cure. Every day is hard.
    I often feel I am completely crazy. Seeing that someone else is dealing with something similar who is fighting gives me hope. I also believe in total healing. No idea how or when it might happen. But I have hope.
    I will pray for you in your fight. I pray for you courage to do the hard things, the things that make no sense. I pray for you financially. I know how hard it is to try to figure this out. I pray for you to feel rest, true rest. May God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete